Kettle Art is a gallery space located in the heart of Deep Ellum. Deep Ellum has been a hotbed of Dallas art and music for decades past. Following in the spirit of this creative, unique neighborhood, we are committed to providing a venue for local and emerging artists to show their work. The Kettle is run by artists, for artists, on a purely volunteer basis.
- 15th Semiannual Deep Ellum Spring Gallery Walk – Saturday, April 26th (12 noon – 8pm)
- “Patterns of Passion” Opens Thursday, April 17 at 7:00pm
- BYOB Art History Part 2 – Thursday, April 24 at 7:00pm
- “An Afternoon With The Arts” – Saturday, March 22nd from 4:00pm – 7:00pm
- “Silver Linings” Opens Thursday, March 20th at 7:00pm
art ArtHash artists auction Brad Albright Brian A. Crawford Brian Crawford camera Cathryn Colcer Clint Scism Corey Godfrey Dallas Dan Colcer Deep Ellum drawings Forces of Nature Frank Campagna George Wallace III Guy Reynolds Illustration Justin Clumpner Kettle Art murals New Blood Old Money non-profits paintings photography pictures Sculpture sketches